This blog is all about me......I come here for respite in between caring for JoJo (our Daughter who has Special Needs)......I am addicted to starting new projects......I am becoming a fabric-a-holic... I love to try out recipes... take a beach walk and breathe in that salty blue air......love to have coffee...sip a glass of champagne......read a book......I am Queen of the Armchair and am inspired by all the wonderful blogs out there!!!

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Sylvia's Bridal Sampler...9 Patch

My 6th block for this quilt......6 blocks in 6 weeks is pretty good I think!  As I suspected time to call it quits for now as Paris and Latvija the home of my Ancestors is taking over!
Mr Armchair is doing well with JoJo's programmes and her day-to-day life and learning the routines for while I'm away!!!

Block 6......Nine Patch

And here are all 6 together

Looking good.......to see more blocks hop on over to Fiona at www.bubzrugz.blogspot.com

Holey Dooley 1 week and 2 days till I leave......still like a Dream!!!

A happy Weekend to you all......Dzintra 


8 comments:

Terry said...

The sampler blocks are looking good!! I figured it must be soon have a wonderful trip.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dzintra,boy your blocks are looking terrific,well done my friend,gee not many sleeps now to goo,lol xx

Nat Palaskas said...

Looking good Dzintra. How exciting only just over a week, yeepee for you! Looking forward to see some photos on IG - Have the best time xx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Dzintra, soooooo pretty! But I bet you can't keep your mind off of PARIS! HEY! Would you consider doing a Paris quilt when you come back?

I cannot believe how times has flown. I remember you telling me this trip was NINE weeks away. OK, get ready!!!!!!

Yvonne W said...

I am impressed with all the blocks--6 blocks in 6 weeks is more than I manage. very exciting about your holiday-- it will be here before you know it. Enjoy your trip.

Rachaeldaisy said...

I bet sewing these blocks has been a good distraction from your growing excitement about your big trip. The blocks look great together!

Astrid said...

Your blocks are looking great. Soon THE DAY is here! :) How exciting!

Janice said...

I'm loving the way these are turning out. So excited for you with your trip. It will be here in the blink of an eye.

Welcome To My World

Hello, my name is Dzintra Ingrid ... have been known as Ingrid and since our Sea Change I have started to use Dzintra ... pronounced without the D ... (but still known as Ingrid, I know, it's confusing ...)

Welcome to my world ... a journal of our Sea Change ... Mum to three wonderful children ... bringing up a daughter with a disability and seeing life through her eyes ... being a new Nanna ... photos ... inspiring quotes ... taking on a cookery course ... the odd recipe ... and trying to get some stitching done amongst all this ...